The Mecca of Basketball....Chicago!

Hello World! Welcome to the MECCA...Chicago! I'm new to blogging, so bear with me. I want to first thank the people at Skool Of Skills...to let me have the opportunity to talk basketball to you. Something I love dearly. I've been around a while, a seen a lot of things...hope to relay some of things I think and things I saw in and around Basketball and Chicago. I promised not to be graphic or rude when speaking on this game I love...Basketball. The best ball players in the world come from here man. DON'T FORGET IT. I won't debate the point. FORGET IT! Kinda reminds me of some other things Chicago is number one in...Stepping[started here],House Music[started here],Juking[started here],Slam dunking[started here]largest market in the world ..CME/CBOE,Options started here. sorry NYSE.The real gangsters Al Capone,Jeff Fort,Larry Hoover was here. We have R.Kelly.We have Kanya West! Anyway, back to Basketball. The NBA season is close to starting, a lot of things to talk about. Tons of rumors in the league...I do have some thoughts on the NBA. Let me tell you. Well for one ...there's only like 480 players in the NBA. So that make it like an elite group[What's Up with all the Tattoos... Rodman.]It use to be once said...If you were in the "L" you are on of the best in the world.NOT TRUE! I can tell you right now there's like 100 guys right now in the "league" that couldn't hardly make it in some pick-up games in the big cities...no heart,not fast enough,no athleticism...so, why are they still in the NBA? That's a whole new blog. The good thing they have going for them is the conditioning. That's IT! I can get a guy on the Westside OR Southside[The Chi has a thing within itself about where the best ball players come from...Southside or Westside.]and bring these guys the BLUES! Thanks again to Skool Of Skills for letting me Blog! skoolofskills.org